Sunday, December 2, 2007

Reflections

I often have difficulties with new computer applications. They frequently don't work the way I expect, or require software to be downloaded.
Learning2.0 was good in that it made me get out and try the new Web2 applications.
Also my employer allowed us time to try to finish the program.
But I've got alot more exploring to do.
I thought about printing out the pages - bad regressive me. Just bookmarking the internet links will not provide enough information. Probably I'll go home and save the pages so I can look at them again, explore more of the links, revisit to remind myself.
I can see myself using Library thing and Del.icio.us. Bloglines would be more helpful if it didn't delete all the feeds until you have opened/clicked on them rather than selecting the ones you want to keep.
Thanks to Lynette Lewis and Leslie Sharples at Yarra Plenty Library for all their hard work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.