Sunday, December 2, 2007

Podcasts

I had problems with the software. Podcast.net had very little about libraries and when I clicked on Play a window opened headed Podcast player Microsoft Inter... but nothing happens. So I created a feed from Workout on the web to my bloglines account. (Of course I had forgotten how to add a feed to bloglines so had to return to the earlier session.) The list of podcasts does not match the website - I wanted to hear "Lower back Cat-Camel and bird dog." Clicking on enclusure in another feed it takes 5 minutes to download this particular podcast and then asks which program I want to use to open it (m4v).
Podcast alley required a program to be downloaded before any of the files could be played
Yahoo podcasts listed a lot of hits after searching on libraries. However, they were a variety of formats and Windows Media Player didn't play some of them(.ram)
.

No comments: